Use these requirements to check that your devices will provide the best experience while running Ignite by Hatch™. Ignite requires an always-on Internet connection and cannot be used offline. Click here to see system requirements.
A minimum of 5 Mbps download/upload speed is required to use Ignite. To check internet speeds, visit http://speedtest.net and complete a test from a device connected to the wireless network.
If you protect your school network by allowing only recognized URLs through your firewall and security settings, please add the following domains to all white lists and security filters for ports 80 and 443:
- edredi.com (Hatch™-branded devices only)
- samsungknox.com (Samsung-branded devices only)
- secb2b.com (Samsung-branded devices only)
- account.clever.com (Clever Automated Roster Management only)
- launchpad.classlink.com/login (Classlink Automated Roster Management only)
- site.imsglobal.org/user/login (OneRoster Management only)
The following email address should be added to all white lists in order to ensure the retrieval of any email communication from us: *@hatchearlylearning.com