How to Submit a Customer Support Request
- Navigate to https://support.hatchearlylearning.com.
- Click on Submit a request at the top-right corner of the page, and enter your email address.
- Type in the subject of the request (for example, “Password Reset Needed” or “Help with HatchSync Activation”). Note: This will become the name of the ticket and the subject of any emails that get sent to you, so please keep that in mind!
- Enter the description of the request, including as much information as possible to help the support agent who receives the ticket. Note: Any tickets that do not have adequate information to contact the customer, or to understand the reason for the call, will be sent back to the requestor and put into a pending state until the information is provided.
- Select your user role.
- Optional step: Select the product types that are associated with the request (check all that apply).
- Optional step: Add any relevant attachments.
- Click Submit.
What Happens After I Submit?
Customer Support will be alerted of the new ticket and will reach out accordingly. You will receive an email at the address specified in the request indicating your ticket has been created. You will also get status updates via email for each time the ticket is updated until it is resolved.