All Hatch Windows 10 computers built after August 6th, 2019 will require the end-user to complete the Microsoft out of box experience. Below are instructions for the recommended configuration of your Hatch PC:
1. Power on machine
2. Verify United States is selected for region and click Yes
3. Verify US is selected for keyboard layout and click Yes
4. Select Skip for second keyboard layout
5. Connect to a network (if the computer is hardwired with ethernet, this step will be skipped) and click Next
6. Select Accept for the Windows 10 License Agreement
7. Select Set up for personal use.
If the machine will be added to your organizations domain, please consult your schools IT or system administrator to complete Set up for an organization
8. Select the option for Offline account on the Sign in with Microsoft page (bottom left corner)
9. Select No when asked to Sign in with Microsoft Instead?
10. When asked Who's going to use this PC? type User and click Next
11. Leave the password blank and click Next. If you choose to set a password and the password is lost, Hatch will not be able to recover your information!
12. Select No for Do more across devices with activity history
13. On the Get help from your digital assistant page, select Decline
14. Finally, review the privacy settings and click Accept