Below is a list of the user roles available and the capabilities of each user type.
- Access to reports showing an overall program perspective.
- Responsible for adding schools, administrators, teachers, and classrooms into Hatch Insights™. (Note: Organization admins may not have to add classrooms, as this responsibility can be passed to school admins or teachers.)
- Ability to move children between schools and classes.
- Activates HatchSync™ Powered by GOLD® for the organization (if applicable).
School Admins/Multi-School Admins
- Access to reports for the schools, classrooms, and child information for the schools they oversee.
- Ability to add or import additional school admins, teachers, classrooms, children, and families into Insights.
- Ability to move children between classes.
- Access to reports for the classrooms and child information for the classes they teach.
- Ability to add classrooms, children, and family members into Insights.
- Ability to import children and family members into Insights.
- Ability to log into the Ignite by Hatch™ application.
- Engages in Ignite curricular experiences with automatic progress monitoring.
- Can edit personal avatar from within Ignite using rewards earned while playing Ignite.
- Access to individual child progress and artwork for their children who are using Ignite.
- Ability to download and log into the Ignite application.
- Ability to submit child photos upon teacher request.