Welcome to Ignite by Hatch! As an Organization Administrator, you will oversee setup for Ignite so that children can begin to play and progress.
- If you are new to Hatch, check your inbox for an email with the subject line: Your password to Ignite by Hatch.
- This email should contain a temporary password that you can use to log into Hatch Insights and begin your setup.
- Before you begin setup, please review these different options for adding your roster data.
WHICH APPROACH IS BEST FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION?
We know that each organization manages data differently. Hatch now offers four ways to manage your roster data. Choose the option that works best for your organization.
1. Type Your Information
- You can type your information into the Insights website using our setup flow or the ROSTER menu.
- See our article about entering information using our setup flow.
2. CSV Import
- Copy your roster data from a spreadsheet into Hatch’s CSV template for bulk import.
- Switch to these articles to manage data with CSV import.
3. ChildPlus Import
- Export roster data from ChildPlus and import into Hatch insights.
- We recommend this option for organizations that have not added data yet for the current school year.
- Switch to this article to manage data with the ChildPlus import.