The instructions below will demonstrate how teachers can add new children (along with parent/guardian accounts) to Hatch Insights. For instructions on how to add parent accounts to children who have already been added to Insights, click here.
- Navigate and log into Hatch Insights. Click Class Management (upper right-hand corner) and select Add a Child.
- Complete the child’s information fields. All items with an asterisk (*) beside them are required.
- Click + More Parents to add additional parents/guardians to the child's account. Up to 4 parents or guardians can be added per each child account.
- Click Choose File to upload a picture for the child. (A picture must be added for the child to play, but it can be added at a later time or requested from the parent if needed.)
- Click Add Photo to use the camera on your device to take the child's photo to add.
- To add additional children, select Save and Add Another.
- Click Done when you are finished.