Ignite by Hatch is designed to update automatically when updates are available. If you are having issues with the software, it is a good idea to first ensure you are on the latest version. Below are instructions on how to manually check for updates to Ignite on your device. If you are not able to update to the latest version, please ensure you are using a device that is compatible with Ignite by Hatch.
1. Navigate to the teacher panel inside Ignite by Hatch.
2. Click Device Info Updates at the bottom middle of the page.
3. Touch Check for Updates
4. Depending on the device you are using, you will update Ignite using one of the methods below:
- Hatch Devices - The application will update automatically.
- Apple iPad - You will be directed to the Ignite by Hatch application page within the Apple App Store.
- Android devices and Chromebooks - You will be directed to the Ignite by Hatch application page within the Google Play Store.
- Windows 10 - The application will update automatically.
- Managed devices - If your organization uses an MDM to manage the devices, you will need to reach out to your administrator to request they update Ignite by Hatch.