If your program has an Ignite by Hatch™ subscription, you can add family member accounts in Hatch Insights™ so family members can use the Ignite application with their children at home using their personal devices.
Playing Ignite at Home
- For children to play Ignite at home, a family member or guardian must be added to the child profile by an administrator or teacher. Adding a family member/guardian to a child’s account allows the child to access Ignite from home.
- The family member will also have access to the Family Member dashboard, which contains information on each child’s skill progress in Ignite and provides access to Skill Practice Activities that can be done at home without technology.
- How to Add Family Accounts for New Children
- How Administrators or Teachers Add Family Members to Existing Children
- Please find the attached Ignite Family Letter documents, which educators can send to family members when introducing Ignite.
- Family members/guardians can follow instructions in our Family Getting Started Guide.
Important System Notes
- The administrator or teacher can add up to four family members/guardians to a child. The same family member can be added to multiple children.
- After a family member logs in to Ignite, the app can be used independently by children. However, a family member login is required at least once every 120 days or when entering the Control Panel.