After setting up your roster connection, you should confirm that single sign-on (SSO) for the Hatch™ apps supports the correct users. If you haven't already done so, please add the Ignite by Hatch™ app to your app library.
Step 1: Add the Ignite by Hatch™ App
- This process will be the same as adding the Hatch Insights™ app.
- Simply log in to your admin account and navigate to the app library.
- Once in the library, search for Ignite by Hatch™ and click Add. Click here for detailed instructions on how to add a roster app in ClassLink.
- We recommend giving Ignite the same permission as you gave Insights. For more information about the permission options, please read this article.
Step 2: Assign Apps
- From Add & Assign Apps, search for your new app, and click the Assign button.
- In the ACTION column, click the Add button for the users you wish to assign to the app.
- Only teachers and staff should have access to Insights, while children and teachers should have access to Ignite.
- For more information about assigning apps, see this article.