Congratulations! Your school has decided to partner with Hatch™ through ClassLink. This article will give you a brief introduction about what this means and how to ensure you have the access you need to get started.
When ClassLink and Hatch are brought together, this saves teachers' valuable time. The ClassLink system already holds all your class and child information; we simply ask ClassLink to give us this information to help jump-start your setup in Hatch. All of your students' information will automatically be in Hatch.
- Any web browser OR the ClassLink app
- Continuous internet connection - Wi-Fi recommended
- A desktop or laptop computer preferably
1. Navigate to your ClassLink Launchpad. Log in with your program's recommended sign-in option.
2. Once logged in you should see your selection of our Hatch apps. To enter Insights select the app seen here:
3. If your organization uses single sign-on, then you will not need to enter any credentials. Otherwise, you may need to enter your email and password from your welcome email.
You can also access Ignite by Hatch for your classroom from the ClassLink launchpad.
How to Help Families
If you have families who are struggling with Hatch with ClassLink, please direct them to this article about accessing our apps.