What Is the Device Ignite Version Report?
The Device Ignite Version Report lists the devices used to play Ignite by Hatch™ within your organization and what version of Ignite they are on. The list can be filtered by school, teacher, parent, and device type.
Once the device has been used to play Ignite, we will have a record of the device, and it will show in the list. Your devices will automatically check for updates when Ignite is launched. If an update is required, it will either automatically update or prompt you to do so. We recommend updating when prompted so that you don't miss out on any cool new features or fixes.
How Do I Access the Device Report?
- First, log in to your Hatch Insights™ account.
- From the dashboard, you can access the report in one of two ways:
- Below your dashboard cards, you'll see a light blue banner that says Current Ignite Version. To access the report, click Check My Devices in the banner.
- (Admins Only) Another way to access the report is to hover over IGNITE REPORTS in the main menu, and click Device Ignite Version under Utilization Reports.
What Is in the Device Ignite Version Report?
At the top of the report, you'll find filters to allow you to focus on the data you'd like to see. You'll also see a key indicating what it means when you see orange text.
The report provides the following fields:
- Last Sync: Last sync is the last day that a teacher opened the Ignite app on the listed device and that device was connected to the internet.
- If the date is more than 8 days from the current date, this date field will display in orange to indicate that the device should be connected to the Internet and synced as soon as possible.
- App Version: The app version is determined from the latest sync and is shown in orange if the version does not match the current release version of Ignite. This indicates that the Ignite app on that device should be updated as soon as possible in order to get the best experience for the child/children playing on that device.
- Learn more about how to update your device.
- School/Home Device: This indicates the last location of the device when using Ignite. If a family member was the last user to log in to the device, it is considered a “Home” device. If a teacher was the last user to log in to the device, it is considered a “School” device.
- Teacher/Parent Name: (Admins Only) This is the name of the teacher or parent who logged in.
- School: (Org Admins Only) This is the school where this teacher or parent is registered.
- Device Type: This is the brand of the device being used.
- ID Number: This is the ID of the device.