- Log in to your Insights Dashboard and hover over the Reports dropdown. Here you will see the different Playtime and Progress reports that you can print out, depending on your role.
- Org Admin and School Admin View
- Teacher View
After you click on the report you want, you'll find a Print Report button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Once you click the button you'll see an image of the screen exactly as it is and the option to save this as a PDF or print a physical copy.
- If you see Page # of # at the bottom of your report then when you hit print, keep in mind that you will only be printing that first page. If you want to click print just one time then adjust the Results Per Page so that all your information will be on one page. Note: if you have more items than the max number in the Results per Page dropdown or if there is no Results per Page dropdown you will have to print multiple times (each page) to get all your information
Reminder: Review your date and language options!
- By default, Play Time reports only show information for one week of play but you can change this to Last Week, School Year, or Custom by selecting an option at the top of the report.
- On Progress reports, you can either show the progress of those in the English language program or in the Spanish language program. By default, this report shows English language progress.