Adding a Teaching Strategies GOLD® Administrator to HatchSync®
Please read Activating HatchSync®, Part 1: Creating a New Administrator in GOLD® first.
In this second step, add the newly created Teaching Strategies GOLD administrator to the HatchSync Powered by GOLD® configuration on the Hatch Insights™ site.
HatchSync Powered by GOLD® can support multiple unique TSG Organizations connected at one time.
- Navigate to Hatch Insights.
- Log in with your Hatch organization administrator credentials.
- From the home dashboard, in the bottom-right corner, you will see one of two options: Activate HatchSync Today or Manage Gold® Connection.
- If you have not yet added a HatchSync Connection, click Activate HatchSync Today.
- If you have added at least one HatchSync Connection, select Manage GOLD® Connection.
- On the HatchSync Connection Page, you can add a HatchSync Powered by GOLD® connection by selecting Add an Organization. Remember, you can use this to add multiple Teaching Strategies GOLD® Organizations to Hatch if you need to.
- This will create a pop-up that will guide you through the process and describe an overview of how the process will work once the connection has been correctly configured. If you haven't already, create the New Service Administrator account in Teaching Strategies GOLD®.
- Enter the username and password of your newly created administrator account.
- Select an option for how you would like documents sent to GOLD® between checkpoint periods. If you are unsure of what to select, leave the default option selected for SEND NOW TO NEXT CHECKPOINT. For more information about these options, check out this article.
- Select the checkbox that says, "I agree to the terms and conditions." Click Save.
- You will see a new card created on the HatchSync Connection Page for the connection that you have just created.
- The system syncs overnight. It may take up to 24 hours before you start to see documents sent from Ignite by Hatch™ to Teaching Strategies Gold®. All successfully completed child activity is sent, even if the activity occurred prior to HatchSync being activated.
- Note: You can always edit the current connection (or delete it from the Edit screen) or add a new Teaching Strategies Gold® Organization.