Family members and guardians can access IgniteTable reports in Hatch Insights™ if a teacher or administrator has added them.
Family members will receive a welcome email when they've been added to Hatch. After following the instructions in the email, they can access the Hatch Insights website to view their child's progress.
Finding Child Progress Reports
The Family Member/Guardian Dashboard
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your child's dashboard.
- Here you will see your child’s progress in IgniteTable and options to practice together.
Child Skill Details: A Closer Look
- When you click on the IgniteTable Skills Practiced tile, you can see a detailed view of your child's progress in different skills on IgniteTable. The colors of the boxes show the skills your child has practiced.
- IgniteTable focuses on collaborative play, and teachers observe the skills. In the image below, the blue color indicates that Samuel played the game on IgniteTable. The teacher may mark the skill as observed (green) or not observed (orange) based on their observations.
- If you see a green hand icon, it means your child interacted with IgniteTable during play to demonstrate a specific skill.
For extra practice in additional learning domains, Family Connections can help.
- From your dashboard, select the Skill Practice tile, or choose Practice Together from the top menu bar.
- You'll find a library of activities that line up with the skill levels in your child's report. Select one of the domain bars to see activity links for each subdomain within the corresponding domain.
Using Family Connections activities, you can work through essential skills together at home.