As your children play IgniteTable, we're constantly keeping track of their playtime, progress, and more. We offer a wide variety of reports developed from real-time data that can be viewed on our report site: Hatch Insights™.
The following are articles about our reports:
IgniteTable Progress Reports
- Depending on your role, Progress Reports are available at the school, class, and child levels. These bar graphs will show your children's progress based on the number of games played and the total number of games currently available.
IgniteTable Playtime Reports Overview
- Similar to the Progress Report, depending on your role, Playtime Reports are available at the school, class, and child levels. These bar graphs will show your children's time spent playing through experiences in IgniteTable.
[Org Admins, School Admins, Teachers] IgniteTable Skill Observations
- The Skill Observation Report is a unique report that allows you to evaluate data and recordings that come from IgniteTable and determine if a child has exhibited the skill intended.
[Org Admins, School Admins, Teachers] IgniteTable Child Skill Detail Report
- The Child Skill Detail Report focuses on one child at a time and gives you an in-depth look at the skills in IgniteTable and the child's status for each skill. For example, this report will show you whether a skill has been played or not and if you've observed that skill from the Skill Observation Report.
[Org Admins, School Admins, Teachers] IgniteTable Gameplay Reports
- The Gameplay Report also focuses on each individual child. The report will show you what games the child has played and when they played them. This report will also show you who they played with.