Watch the following video or read the instructions below to learn more about adding classroom and child portfolios to your TeachSmart® device.
1. Navigate to Classroom Portfolios in the top menu bar.
2. If you have no child portfolio folders, select the Windows icon in the lower left-hand corner.
3. Open the Classroom Portfolio folder in the Documents folder.
4. Create a new folder within the Classroom Portfolio folder for each child in your class.
5. When you're finished adding folders, return to TeachSmart® and navigate to home by clicking Home in the top menu.
6. Next, click Classroom Portfolios again. Now you should see all the folders you just created.
7. As children engage with TeachSmart®, you can now save their work in their folder by clicking Save as you exit an activity and then selecting the folder name of the child that completed the activity.