What is “Spotlight” and how do I use this feature?
The Spotlight tool enables you to add a round or square spotlight; in different sizes and
background opacity (or a ‘haze’ to the rest of the screen). This tool draws attention to a specific
area on your screen, which is a great feature for young learners.
- Open a Teaching Guide activity and locate the Easiteach™ menu icon in the top left corner
(as shown in the below image). Click or touch to expand the menu:
- Touch or click View modes, expand the menu, and select Spotlight mode (as shown in
the below image):
- Next to the Easiteach icon (in the left corner of the below screen), touch the text that
reads: “Open/Close glass mode toolbar”:
- Select the Spotlight options icon (shown in the below image) and use the slides to adjust the opacity and the size:
- After adjusting the opacity and size, collapse the menu to use the spotlight tool: