What Is Spotlight, and How Do I Use This Feature?
The Spotlight tool enables you to add a round or square spotlight in different sizes and
background opacity (or a "haze" to the rest of the screen). This tool draws attention to a specific
area on your screen, which is a great feature for young learners.
- Open a Teaching Guide activity and locate the Easiteach™ menu icon in the top-left corner
(as shown in the following image). Click or touch to expand the menu.
- Touch or click View modes, expand the menu, and select Spotlight mode.
- Next to the Easiteach icon (in the left corner), touch the text that
reads, Open/Close glass mode toolbar.
- Select the Spotlight options icon and use the slides to adjust the opacity and the size.
- After adjusting the opacity and size, collapse the menu to use the spotlight tool.