The following instructions outline how to download and install the Teaching Guide bundle by Hatch™. Please note that you must purchase a license for the software before it can be successfully installed. If you are interested in purchasing a Hatch™ Teaching Guide license, please give us a call at (800) 624-7968 (select option 5) to speak with a sales representative.
1. Download the TeachSmart® bundle here.
2. Right-click the CustomerInstaller.zip, and select Extract All...
3. Choose a location to save the file, and click Extract.
4. Open the extracted folder, and double-click the option for Setup.
5. If you receive a User Account Control prompt, click Yes.
6. Enter in the teacher/user contact information and the provided license code, then click OK. You will not be able to install the TeachSmart® software without a valid license code purchased from Hatch.
7. After successfully entering in the license code and contact information and clicking OK, you will receive a message indicating that your registration was successful. Click OK to continue the installation.
8. Depending on the computer performance, the installation can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 60 minutes.
9. You may be prompted to install third-party software during the installation. Please allow and accept any installation request you are prompted with to ensure the product is successfully installed. Once the installation is complete, double-click on the Teaching Guide icon on your desktop to launch the software.