The instructions below outline how to download and install the Teaching Guide bundle by Hatch. Please note you must purchase a license for the software before it can be successfully installed. If you are interested in purchasing a Hatch Teaching Guide license, please give us a call at (800) 624-7968 option 5 to speak with a sales representative.
1. Download the TeachSmart® bundle here.
2. Right click the 'CustomerInstaller.zip' and select 'Extract All...'
3. Choose a location to save the file and extract.
4. Open the extracted folder and double click the option for 'Setup'
5. If you receive a User Account Control prompt, click 'Yes'
6. Enter in the teacher/user contact information and the provided License Code then click Ok. You will not be able to install the TeachSmart software without a valid License Code purchased from Hatch.
7. After successfully entering in the license code and contact information and clicking OK, you will receive a message indicating your registration was successful. Click 'OK' to continue the installation.
8. Depending on the computer performance, the installation can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 60 minutes.
9. You may be prompted to install third party software during the installation. Please allow and accept any installation request you are prompted with to ensure the product is successfully installed. Once the installation is complete, double click on the Teaching Guide icon on the desktop to launch the software