The Ignite by Hatch™ child experience is now available via a web browser.
Which Platforms Are Supported for Browser Use?
- Browser: Chrome
- Windows: 10 64-bit computers
- Chromebooks: 64-bit version
How Can I Begin Using Ignite With My Browser?
- Visit the following URL: https://ignite.hatchearlylearning.com
- Log in as you usually would using the same teacher or family account you use for Hatch Insights™.
- You can use the yellow icon with arrows in the bottom-right corner of the screen to expand the view of Ignite to full screen to help children focus.
What Are the Best Practices for Using Ignite on a Web Browser?
- When Ignite is loading and during use, ensure that the window is focused on your screen. Don't view other tabs or applications while loading Ignite on the web browser.
- We recommend limiting the number of browser tabs and applications you keep open while using Ignite.
- You may also want to clear your browser cache regularly to ensure the best possible performance.
- If you need additional support, please contact our support team.