The following instructions will demonstrate how teachers can add, edit, or delete a family member/guardian account for existing children within Hatch Insights™. For instructions on how to add new children along with family member accounts, click here. To resend the welcome email or reset the password for family member accounts, click here.
1. Navigate and log into Hatch Insights. Click ROSTER (drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of the page), and select View & Edit children.
2. Select the Edit Info button next to the child you would like to add or edit a family member for.
3. Enter the family member information in the area below the child information. You will need the family member's first and last name, email address, and cell number. Click + Add New Family Member to add additional family members/guardians to the child's account.
4. Add up to four family members or guardians per each child account. You can also edit existing family member information, including the family member's email address. Clicking Delete Family Member will completely remove the family member account from the child. When you are finished, click Save.
5. Repeat steps 2–4 for any additional family members that need to be added or edited. To view all family accounts that have been added, select View & Edit Parents from the ROSTER drop-down.