The following instructions explain how to use the screen recorder tool found within the RMEasiteach application to record the TeachSmart® activities as children play and save them to your computer so they can be viewed later.
Note: If your screen recordings are not capturing the whole screen, you may have to adjust your display settings. Learn more here.
1. Start by launching the TeachSmart® activity that you would like to record. Note: In this example, we will be choosing Free Play, but these instructions will work regardless of which activity you choose.
2. Then, select the screen recording tool icon from the toolbar at the top right.
3. A Screen recorder window will appear in the middle of the screen. Click the play button.
4. Next, you will be prompted to select your save location. Select the folder option to save the recording to your computer, and click Save.
5. Select the location and specify a file name of the file you are saving via Windows Explorer. Click Save.
6. When you are finished with the recording, you can either press Ctrl+Shift+F12 or you can double-click the recording tool icon in the Windows task tray.
7. To view your recording, navigate to the location you chose to save from Step 5 and double-click the file.