The instructions below are designed for teachers. If you are an administrator and would like to carry over children, click here.
- Navigate to Hatch Insights and log in with your teacher credentials.
- If an administrator has not created classes for this school year, then a new classroom will need to be created for the new school year. To create a class, select “ROSTER” and then select “Add New Class”.
- Complete information to create the classroom and select “Create Class” to save settings.
- Once the new classroom is created, select “ROSTER” and then select “Add Last Year’s Children”.
- On the left-hand side, use the dropdown menu to select last year’s classroom and the children will appear along the bottom. Add a check mark next to the child or children that need to be carried over. On the right-hand side, select this year’s classroom assignment. Click “Add Selected Children” to move the children.
- Repeat Step 5 for the children that need to be added to various classrooms. Once complete, select “Done”.