Teachers can create classes for themselves on the Hatch Insights™ website or in the Ignite by Hatch™ app.
If you do not see some of the options shown in this article, your organization may be using automated rostering. Check to see whether you already have classes on the View & Edit Classes page.
If you are new to Ignite and are adding a class for the very first time, your setup experience will guide you to options for adding classes after you log in. Find more details about setting up here.
Add a New Class on the Insights Website
- Navigate to Hatch Insights and log in.
- Select ROSTER in the top menu. Then, in the Classes section, select Add New Class.
- Give the class a name.
- Select the class's curriculum.
- Select Create Class to save.
- If you wish to add more classes, select Add Another Class.
Add a New Class in the Ignite App
- In Ignite, select the yellow gear in the top-right corner, then touch the number words in sequential order.
- Choose the Manage Children (Add/Edit) cloud.
- Select Create New Class.
- Add your class details, then click Create Class.
- After creating your class, you can add children to the class, add another class, edit the class, or return to the teacher area.