Custom Archive gives organizations more flexibility when it comes time to Archive. Organizations can select specific classes or children to archive. After saving their settings, Admins can update their custom archive at any time before the archive date.
Where to Find Custom Archive:
- Log into Hatch Insights at insights.hatchearlylearning.com with your Organization Administrator credentials.
- Go to your Organization Settings page under Roster then Settings.
- Find the section called Archive Settings and select the Edit Archive button
- In the first dropdown select the Custom Archive option. This will load a table of all the schools in your system at the bottom of the page. In this table, you'll be able to edit who gets archived and who does not.
- Before making edits to the table, make sure to select an archive time in the second dropdown.
Custom Archive Table
When the table first loads you'll see all of your schools with the classes underneath. You can select individual classes by clicking the checkbox beside the class name, or you can check the Select All box and this will select all the Classes and Children in that school
2 things to note:
- Families' accounts will be archived with their children.
- This table will only include active children in your organization, to archive inactive children you must make them active first. How to activate children.
You can also click the small arrow next to the class to show the children in that class. Here you can select individual children to archive or you can Select All Children and this will archive all the Children in the class. Note: their family accounts will also be archived.
After making your selections click Save Archive to save all your settings, remember that you can come back to this page to make changes at any time before the Archive date.