Custom Archive gives organizations more flexibility when it comes time to archiving. Organizations can select specific classes or children to archive. After saving their settings, administrators can update their custom archive at any time before the archive date.
Where to Find Custom Archive
- Log in to Hatch Insights™ at insights.hatchearlylearning.com with your organization administrator credentials.
- Click the ROSTER drop-down menu, and click Organization Settings under Settings.
- Find the section called Archive Settings and select the Edit Archive button.
- In the first drop-down, select the Custom Archive option. This will load a table of all the schools in your system at the bottom of the page. In this table, you'll be able to edit who gets archived and who does not.
- Before making edits to the table, make sure to select an archive time in the second drop-down.
Custom Archive Table
When the table loads, you'll see all of your schools with the classes underneath. You can select individual classes by clicking the checkbox beside the class name, or you can check the Select All checkbox, which will select all the classes and children in that school.
You can also click the small arrow next to the class to show the children in that class. If you expand to the child level you can see each child's age, educational journey, and activation status.
Here, you can select individual children to archive or you can Select All Children, which will archive all the Children in the class.
Note: Families' accounts will be archived with their children's accounts.
After making your selections, click Save Archive to save all your settings. Remember that you can come back to this page to make changes at any time before the archive date.