Welcome to Ignite by Hatch™! As an organization administrator, you will oversee setup for Ignite so that children can begin to play and progress.
- If you are new to Hatch, check your inbox for an email with the subject line, "Your password to Ignite by Hatch."
- This email should contain a temporary password that you can use to log into Hatch Insights™ and begin your setup.
- Before you begin setup, please review these different options for adding your roster data.
Which Approach Is Best for Your Organization?
We know that each organization manages data differently. Hatch™ now offers four ways to manage your roster data. Choose the option that works best for your organization.
1. Type Your Information
- You can type your information into the Insights website using our setup flow or the ROSTER menu.
- See our article about entering information using our setup flow.
2. CSV Import
- Copy your roster data from a spreadsheet into Hatch’s CSV template for bulk import.
- Switch to these articles to manage data with a CSV import:
3. ChildPlus Import
- Export roster data from ChildPlus and import into Insights.
- We recommend this option for organizations that have not added data yet for the current school year.
- Switch to this article to manage data with the ChildPlus import.