Family members and guardians can access Ignite and Insights Reports if a teacher or administrator has . Family members and guardians who have already created their accounts can access their child's progress on the Hatch Insights website.
Finding Child Progress Reports
To access Insights, follow the above link, or launch Insights from within the Ignite app by accessing the Parent dashboard.
- Touch the Ignite™ app on your device.
- Touch the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Touch the numbers in ascending order to open the dashboard.
- Click the View Child's Progress cloud.
- Ignite should automatically sign into Insight for you but if for some reason it does not, simply log in Insights using your current family member email and Hatch password. You can also reset your password here if needed.
The Family Member / Guardian Dashboard
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the Dashboard for your child.
- Here you will see your child’s progress towards Kindergarten readiness, options to Practice Together, and your child’s art gallery.
- You can select a piece of artwork to see more information about the skill it represents.
Child Skill Details - A Closer Look
- Selecting the left tile at the top leads to a detailed view of child progress through the Ignite Domains and Subdomains.
- Colors on each of the bars indicate skills in which the child is progressing or areas for support.
- If you have a mouse, you can hover over each bar to see a description of the skill level.
- Note that it takes some play time for progress to fill the bars, and for each child to test their outer limits.
- Families can monitor child play time from this page, and view a gallery of child artwork.
- Each child's avatar, created in Ignite as a "buddy," will appear on this page also.
- If you have seen a few areas where your child could use support, Family Connections can help.
- From your dashboard, select the Skill Practice tile, or choose Practice Together at the top.
- You'll find a library of activities that line up with the skill levels in your child's report. Select one of the Domain bars to see activity links for each Subdomain within.
- Using Family Connection activities, you can work through essential skills together at home and follow your child's growth and progress.