Parents and guardians can view child progress as long as they were invited as part of a school program and have created their Hatch® Insights account. Parents and guardians who have already created their accounts can access their child's progress one of two ways.
Access through the Ignite by Hatch™ app using the following steps:
- Touch the Ignite™ app on your device.
- Touch the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Touch the numbers in sequence to open the dashboard.
- Click the View Child's Progress cloud.
- Log in Insights using your current parent email and Hatch password (you can also reset your password here).
Once logged in, you will be taken to the Child Progress Report for your child. Here you will see your child’s progress towards Kindergarten Readiness, “Practice Together” activities, and your child’s art gallery.
Access through a web browser using the following steps:
2. Enter your current parent email and Hatch password to be taken to your child's Child Progress Report.
If you do not have a Hatch account...
Teachers and administrators of an organization with an active Ignite by Hatch™ subscription can add parent accounts when adding children or by editing an existing child account. If you are a parent and need access to your child's account in Ignite™, please reach out to your child's teacher to request access.
Once added by the teacher or administrator, parents/guardians will receive a welcome email that includes their login password and instructions on how to get started.
Having a Hatch account will allow parents to view their children's progress in a single account on Insights (http://insights.hatchearlylearning.com) , even if their children are in different schools or classrooms. Up to four parents/guardians can be granted access per child.