Before logging into Clever, you may need to download the Ignite app, if applicable. This step will only have to be done once and moving forward you will follow the steps outlined regarding Clever.
Use this link to find out if you need to download Ignite on your device and where to go to get the app: Downloading Ignite
1. On the tablet, open the Clever app.
2. Log in to Clever as normal, using either:
- Badge (QR code)
- Username and password
3. Once logged in, scroll down the list of apps until you see the Ignite by Hatch™ icon.
4. Select the Ignite by Hatch™ icon. The Ignite by Hatch™ application (if installed) should launch immediately. (Note - If the Ignite by Hatch™ app is not currently installed on the device, a launch error will be displayed stating that the address is invalid. Please install the Ignite by Hatch™ app before attempting to use the Clever link again.)
5. The very first time a child accesses Ignite by Hatch™ they will need to accept the end user license agreement (EULA) by scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting “I Accept”. (Note – Once accepted, this is never displayed again.)
6. Tap anywhere on the Ignite by Hatch™ welcome screen to continue.
7. The first step in Ignite by Hatch™ is creating an avatar/buddy to act as a companion throughout the learning journey. (Note - Once the avatar is created, this step does not appear again, although there are plenty of opportunities to change and customize along the way!)
8. We are now at the treehouse, ready to start or continue learning by selecting one of two experiences to explore first.