Hatch Early Learning professional development sessions cannot be confirmed and/or scheduled until a professional development session request form is completed and billing information is received in full.
- All professional development sessions are nonrefundable and nontransferable and expire 1 year after the purchase date.
- To ensure optimal utilization of the technology products, the purchased technology must be fully installed, and participants must be logged in, prior to the scheduled professional development session.
All customer cancellation and rescheduling requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and to your Customer Success representative as applicable.
Virtual Professional Development
- Cancellation and rescheduling requests for virtual sessions received less than 14 calendar days prior to the session will be charged the following:
- $200 for a 90-minute session
- $250 for a 2-hour session
- $350 for a 3-hour session
- The requested date of the rescheduled training session must occur at least 14 calendar days after the original date.
- Customer no-shows incur costs of cancellation and rescheduling (as listed above).
On-Site Professional Development
- Cancellation and rescheduling requests for on-site sessions received less than 35 days prior to the training session will be charged $800.
- The requested date of the rescheduled training session must occur at least 35 calendar days after the original date.
- Customer no-shows will incur costs of cancellation and rescheduling (as listed above).
- Hatch™ reserves the right to cancel or change any training session due to certain issues, including, but not limited to, a lack of registration, training space, equipment or trainer availability, weather, or a natural disaster.
- If a training session is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, such as weather or a natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training session.
- Hatch™ is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training session is cancelled.
- Hatch™ is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled training session, including, but not limited to, lost opportunities or other scheduled activities.