- The Interactive Display is 59 ½" wide and 35" tall. Install height is 20" from the floor to the bottom of the display and 55" from the floor to the top of the display.
- The Interactive Display requires a cleared, flat wall space for installation that is within 4' of an outlet.
- The wall will need to be clear of all items. We are unable to install if there are any dry erase whiteboards, chalkboards, chair rails etc.
- You will need to clear a minimum of 60"x60" (inches) space.
- If the display will be using an Ethernet cord to connect to the internet, this outlet must also be within 4' of the display. Note: The display can also connect to the Internet wirelessly
Note: Prior to scheduling your installation, please send us the wall type, wall stud type, and a photo of the wall space chosen for your display(s). Submit this information to HatchSchedulingTeam@HatchEarlyLearning.com to ensure a successful installation!
Approved installation wall types are free of asbestos and are the following materials: Concrete, cinder block, studded wall
Approved wall stud types: Wood and metal studs
Note: Modular units with wood or metal wall studs will be considered. In these cases, we highly recommend emphasizing this to the Hatch Scheduling Team. We are happy to speak directly to a Facilities staff member to ensure the structure and environment are suitable and secure for installation.