With a ChildPlus import, any changes that occur to your roster in ChildPlus must be manually updated in Hatch Insights. There are two ways to do this:
- Follow the process to import your data from ChildPlus again. You will need to get your updated XML file from ChildPlus and import it again in Insights on the ChildPlus XML page. Detailed instructions are found here. If you decide to re-import, data will only be added or updated but not removed. If you need to remove data, see the articles below.
- Make changes manually through Insights. This may be easier if the changes that have occurred in your roster are relatively simple. For example, a child changes classes mid-year. We have many articles that you can look at depending on the change you need to make.
- [Org Admins] Managing Classrooms
- [Org Admins] Editing and Reassigning Users in Hatch Insights™
- [Org Admins, School Admins] How do I move children between classes in Hatch Insights™?
- How do I edit or remove a child in Hatch Insights™?
- [Org Admins] How to deactivate users
- How do I remove a class?
- How to manage existing children and families in Hatch Insights™