What is the Device Ignite™ Version Status Report?
The Device Ignite Version Status Report lists the devices used to play Ignite within your organization and what version of Ignite they are on. The list can be filtered by school, teacher, parent, and device type.
Once the device has been used to play Ignite, we will have a record of the device, and it will show in the list. Your devices will automatically check for updates when Ignite is launched. If an update is required, it will either automatically update or prompt you to do so. We recommend updating when prompted so that you don't miss out on any cool new features or fixes.
How Do I Access the Device Report?
- First, log into your Hatch Insights account.
- From the dashboard, you can access the report in one of two ways:
- Below your dashboard cards, you'll see a light blue banner that says Current Ignite Version. To access the report, click the banner that says Check My Devices.
- Another way to access the report is to hover over REPORTS in the main menu and click Ignite Device Version under Status Reports.
What is in the Device Ignite Version Status Report?
The report provides the following fields:
- Last Sync: Last sync means the last date that Ignite was used on the device. If the date is more than 8 days from the current date, this date field will display in orange to indicate that the device should be connected to the Internet and synced as soon as possible.
- App Version: The app version is determined from the latest sync and is shown in orange, if the version does not match the current release version of Ignite, to indicate that the Ignite app on that device should be updated as soon as possible in order to get the best experience for the child/children playing on that device. Learn more about how to update your device.
- School/Home Device: This indicates the last location of the device when using Ignite. If a family member was the last user to log into the device, it is considered a “Home” device. If a teacher was the last user to log into the device, it is considered a “School” device.
- Teacher/Parent Name: This is the name of the user who logged in. (This is only available for school admins and organization admins.)
- School: The school where this user is registered. (This is only available for organization admins.)
- Device Type: The brand of the device being used.
- ID Number: The ID of the device.