After setting up your roster connection, you should confirm that single sign-on (SSO) for the Hatch apps supports the correct users. If you haven't already please add the Ignite by Hatch app to your app library.
Step 1: Add the Ignite by Hatch app
- This process will be the same as adding the Hatch Insights app.
- Simply login to your admin account and navigate to the app library.
- Once in the library you can search for Ignite by Hatch click Add. Click here for detailed instructions on how to add a roster app in ClassLink.
- We recommend giving Ignite by Hatch the same permission as you gave Hatch Insights. For more information about the permission options please read this article.
Step 2: Assign apps
- From Add & Assign Apps, search for your new app and click the Assign button.
- In the ACTION column, click the Add button for the users you wish to assign to the app.
- Only Teachers and Staff should have access to Insights while Children and Teachers should have access to Ignite.
- For more information about assigning apps, see this article.