Note: If you have not already set up single sign-on (SSO) for your organization with Clever because you are new to Clever then please first follow these instructions from Clever.
After setting up your roster connection, you should confirm that single sign-on (SSO) for the Hatch apps supports the correct users. If you haven't already please accept your invite to the Ignite by Hatch app.
Step 1: Accept the app invitation for Ignite by Hatch
- If you haven't already please accept your invite to the Ignite by Hatch app. Again, you should have received an email informing you that you have been invited to install Ignite by Hatch.
- When you go to your Clever dashboard you should accept the invite just like you accepted the Hatch Insights app.
- On the dashboard, you'll see our app Ignite by Hatch and a button to View Invite. Click this button.
- You will then be asked to accept the invite by clicking the Accept button.
- This app will not be used for rostering, but we still need you to share data with us so follow the same process as you did with Insights and share the same data with Ignite.
Step 2: Confirm SSO-supported users
- From your Clever dashboard click on the application name that you'd like to check first (Hatch Insights or Ignite by Hatch). Then you'll be directed to the application overview page.
- At the top of this page, you'll see a label that says SSO SUPPORTED USER TYPES for Insights. The correct user types should be "Teachers, Staff, District Admins." Children should not have access to Insights. For Ignite you should see "Students, Teachers."
- If you need to edit the visibility, you can click on the Settings tab. Then you'll see a section labeled Application Visibility. Click the Edit button and you'll be able to disable visibility if needed.
Step 3: Distribute login information to teachers
- While still on the Settings tab, you can click the Download Login Instructions button in the top right-hand corner.
- This will download a PDF document of the information teachers may need to log into our app based on your organization's SSO settings.
- Example below: