This single sign-on (SSO) access is only available AFTER each user has been added to your organization’s student information system (SIS) and shared from Clever to Hatch Insights.
District administrators must assign Hatch apps to their users for the apps to appear on the users' dashboards.
Ignite by Hatch - Children and Teachers
Hatch Insights - Admins and Teachers
Please note that the Ignite by Hatch™ app must be installed on the device prior to beginning the process.
- Ignite by Hatch™ can be launched via the Clever mobile app or by logging into the Clever portal where the app is installed.
- Once you log into Ignite™ you can hand the device to the child to play!
- Hatch Insights can be accessed via Clever from the Clever Portal:
BEFORE Children Play Ignite:
- Before children can play Ignite, it is HIGHLY recommended that administrators and teachers add a child photo (which is done through each child’s profile).
- You can add a photo by uploading it to Insights (Ignite’s reporting site), snap a picture of a child “live”, or ask families to submit a photo to respective teachers.
- To request a photo from families, family information MUST be added to the Student Information System (SIS). Please allow time for the information to sync with Clever, which will ensure the family’s email address is included within the child’s profile by way of Insights.
- Included in this link, you will find details regarding how to add a child’s photo to his/her profile: How do I add or change a child profile picture?
- If you do not want to add child images then an Organization Admin will need to navigate to the organization settings page and disbale this requirement.
Invite Children to Play Ignite:
- Teachers launch Ignite via Clever, at which point they are presented with their Classroom Page before handing the device to the child(ren). The child selects his/her photo and can begin to learn as they PLAY!
We have one Clever app for all types of users. Depending on the device you're using this app will either launch our web version of Ignite or our app version. Note: you may be prompted to download our app version if you have not done so already
Will my device use the browser version of Ignite or the app?
- 64 bit: web app
- 32 bit: not supported
- 64 bit with Chrome browser: web app
- 64 bit without Chrome Browser: downloaded app
- 32 bit any browser: downloaded app
- web app
- iOS Devices
- mobile app
- Android Devices
- mobile app
Important Ignite by Hatch™ OS specific SSO items:
- On an iOS device, using the Safari Browser, after the user launches the Ignite by Hatch™ app, the user will be prompted to open the Ignite app. Please select Open. You will have to select Open every time the Ignite by Hatch™ app is opened. If you are using the Chrome browser on your iOS device, you will not encounter this pop-up.
- On an Android device running Android 7 using the Chrome Browser, after the user launches the Ignite by Hatch™ app, the user will be prompted to open the Ignite™ app. Please select Always. This will allow the device to always open the Ignite™ app and will not ask the user to select every time the app is launched.
- If your organization is using Chromebooks, with Google Chrome, after the user launches the Ignite by Hatch™ app, the user will be prompted to open the Ignite™ app. Please check the Remember my choice and tap Open. This will allow the device to always open the Ignite™ app and will not ask the user to select every time the app is launched.
Important Ignite by Hatch™ Browser specific SSO items:
- Ignite by Hatch™ Browser it is not supported on:
- Mobile devices such as Apple iPad, iPhone, or Android devices.
- Devices with a 32-bit architecture such as Microsoft Windows 32 bit
- Google Chrome browser 90 or higher must be used.