If RMEasiTeach crashes after trying to open the drawing tools, follow the instructions below to fix the issue. Note: There are two parts to this fix. If Part 1 fixes the issue, you do not need Part 2. If Part 1 does not fix your issue, move on to Part 2.
Part 1: Unchecking “Enable Native Touch Approach”
- Open RMEasiTeach, click on the e icon at the top-left corner, and select My Easiteach from the drop-down menu.
- On the My Easiteach settings page, choose the tab for Defaults on the left menu.
- Remove the check mark from the Enable native touch approach checkbox, and click OK.
- Restart RMEasiteach by completely exiting the software and opening it again. Drawing tools should now open normally.
If the software still crashes when you open drawing tools, continue to Part 2.
Part 2: Replacing RMEasiteach Configuration File
- Navigate to Users\User\App Data\Roaming\EasiTeach, and delete the configuration file.
- Download the replacement configuration files from the following ShareFile link: https://HATCHInc.sharefile.com/d/s7624ce1bb944a8aa
Note: There are three different configuration files based on the product (Whiteboard, 55-inch display, and 65-inch display). It is important that you use the correct one!
- Paste the configuration file that matches the product into the EasiTeach directory (Users\User\AppData\Roaming\EasiTeach).
- Open RMEasiTeach and verify that the drawing tools can open successfully.