Welcome to Ignite by Hatch™! Ignite offers play-based learning for children. When children play Ignite, their progress appears in our reporting website (Hatch Insights™). Ignite measures child progress to help your teachers individualize instruction.
Where Do I Start?
- School administrators can begin using Ignite after their organization administrator has added them to the system.
- As soon as an administrator has added your account, you will receive a welcome email containing your temporary password and a button inviting you to get started.
- The welcome email has the subject line, Your Password to Ignite by Hatch™.
- Open your email, copy the temporary password, and select the green button to begin.
- The button will lead you to Hatch Insights™, the website where you will manage your schools and view reports about activity in Ignite.
- You'll be prompted to log in. Use your email address and the temporary password from your email.
- If prompted, create a new password.
Monitor Teacher Setup
- After you log in, you should see your dashboard. As soon as children begin playing Ignite in your schools, you'll see data flow in and fill these reports.
- In order for play to begin, teachers, classes, and children must be added to the system, and children must have photographs to help them log in.
- The tile in the top-left corner of your dashboard is titled Ignite by Hatch™ Utilization. Select the link on this tile, View Detailed Report, to view a setup report about your assigned schools and classes.
- On the setup report, you can see whether each class has completed important setup steps.
- Monitor this report and encourage teachers in your schools to complete their setup and add a photograph for each child.
- Check to ensure that 100% of children have started play.
- You can manage the list of teachers, classes, and children using the ROSTER menu at the top of the page.
- Assist your teachers with gaining access to the devices they need to help children play Ignite.
- Teachers may need help connecting devices to your Wi-Fi or Internet, if they have not done so already.
- Read instructions about accessing Ignite on this page.
- If you have Hatch™ devices, Ignite should already be installed. Follow instructions to set up your device, then select the Play option (tablets) or the Ignite icon (computers) when they appear.
- If you are using a Chromebook or an Android device, install Ignite from the Google Play Store.
- If you are using an iPad or Apple device, install Ignite from the App Store.
- You can review your list of connected devices by visiting REPORTS > Status Reports > Device Ignite version.
Best of luck on your Ignite journey!