Welcome to Ignite by Hatch™! Ignite offers play-based learning for children. When children play Ignite, their progress appears in our reporting website (Hatch Insights). Ignite measures child progress to help your teachers individualize instruction.
Where do I start?
- School Administrators can begin using Ignite after their Organization Administrator has added them to the system.
- As soon as an Administrator has added your account, you will receive a welcome email containing your temporary password and a button inviting you to get started.
- The welcome email has the subject line: Your Password to Ignite by Hatch™
- Open your email, copy the temporary password, and select the green button to begin.
- The button will lead you to Hatch Insights, the website where you will manage your schools and view reports about activity in Ignite™.
- You'll be prompted to log in. Use your email address and the temporary password from your email.
- If prompted, create a new password.
Monitor Teacher Setup
- After you log in, you should see your dashboard. As soon as children begin playing Ignite in your schools, you'll see data flow in and fill these reports.
- In order for play to begin, teachers, classes, and children must be added to the system, and children must have photographs to help them log in.
- The tile in the top-left of your dashboard is titled Ignite by Hatch™ Utilization. Select the link on this tile to view a Setup Report about your assigned schools and classes.
- On the Setup Report, you can see whether each class has completed important setup steps.
- Monitor this report and encourage teachers in your schools to complete their setup and add a photograph for each child.
- Check to ensure that 100% of children have started play.
- You can manage the list of teachers, classes, and children using the ROSTER menu at the top of the page.
- Assist your teachers with gaining access to the devices they need to help children play Ignite by Hatch.
- Teachers may need help connecting devices to your wi-fi or internet if they have not already.
- We've included instructions about accessing Ignite on this page.
- If you have Hatch devices, Ignite should already be installed. Follow instructions to set up your device, then select the Play option (tablets) or Ignite icon (computers) when they appear.
- If you are using a Chromebook or Android devices, install Ignite from the Google Play Store.
- If you are using an iPad or Apple devices, install Ignite from the App Store.
- You can review your list of connected devices by visiting REPORTS > Status Reports > Device Ignite version
Best of luck on your Ignite™ journey!