1. Log in as a Teaching Strategies GOLD® standard administrator:
2. Click the option to “Add” in the top left corner:
3. For User Type, select “Administrator” and for the Admin Type choose “Standard Administrator”. Next, place a checkmark next to each site listed under Organizations. To expand the “organization tree”, click each black triangle until all sites are selected. In the below example, we have selected “Hatch”, and from here, you should see the name of your organization listed (as shown below with the breakdown that includes “Piedmont School District, Easton Elementary”, etc.):
4. Under User Info, select a default site (for this user). The default site can be set to any site since this user account will already have access to all sites for the organization:
5. Set the users first name to “Hatch” and the last name to “Sync” and then enter your email address and phone number:
6. Set the Username to “HatchSync.Organization name (i.e., we’ve used the organization name “Piedmont” in the below example):
7. The “Team Member Access” area can be skipped. At the bottom of the page, enter in your Teaching Strategies GOLD password to confirm the user entry and then click “Save”:
8. Next, you will receive an email from Teaching Strategies instructing you to click a link to reset the password for the account. Once this is complete, navigate to https://insights.hatchearlylearning.com and login as an organization admin.
9. From the homepage, select “Activate HatchSync Today”:
10. Once you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions, press “Accept”:
11. Enter the Teaching Strategies username you created in step 6 along with the password that you set for this account and press “Activate Service”:
12. Congratulations! HatchSync is now activated!