View Documentation in Teaching Strategies:
- You can view documentation sent from HatchSync™ to GOLD® by following the steps provided in the support article linked below -
https://teachingstrategies.force.com/portal/s/article/View-Documentation-Teachers or you can follow our guide below.
- Documentation sent by Ignite by Hatch™ via HatchSync™ will always begin with the text “Ignite by Hatch.”
1. Navigate to https://my.teachingstrategies.com and log in with your credentials:
2. Select Assess from the top banner with icons. Teachers can view all documentation collected or can view by a specific child. To see all documentation, select View Documentation from the lower menu banner at the top of the screen:
3. Select one of the documents to see the objectives/dimensions and the documentation summary. If needed, teachers can edit or delete documentation using the tools on the left-hand side:
4. Teachers can add additional notes, upload a file and assign additional objectives/dimensions when editing. Once updated, click Save and Continue:
5. Once saved, teachers will view the Teaching Strategies color bands. Teachers can confirm or adjust ratings and select Save & Close. The documentation will then be updated with new details:
View Documentation by a Specific Child
- Select Assess from the top banner with icons.
- Select the Checkpoint by Child from the lower menu banner at the top of the screen and select the child’s name:
3. Select an Objective from the list on the left and the objectives in the right column will change:
4. Select one of the objectives on the right column to show the color band report:
5. Select the File Folder with a number inside to view details of the documentation:
Checkpoint Period Completion
You can use the documentation sent to GOLD® via HatchSync™ for the children in your classrooms, in the same manner, you enter direct documentation.
- If completing your checkpoint by child, please follow the instructions provided in the support article linked below -
- If completing a checkpoint by class, please follow the instructions provided in the support article linked below -