- You can view documentation sent from HatchSync™ to GOLD® by following the steps provided in the support article linked below -
https://teachingstrategies.force.com/portal/s/article/View-Documentation-Teachers or you can follow our guide below.
- Documentation sent by Ignite by Hatch™ via HatchSync™ will always begin with the text “Ignite by Hatch.”
View All Documentation
1. Navigate to https://my.teachingstrategies.com and log in with your credentials:
2. Select Assess from the top banner with icons. Teachers can view all documentation collected or can view by a specific child. To see all documentation, select View Documentation from the lower menu banner at the top of the screen:
3. Select one of the documents to see the objectives/dimensions and the editing options. Teachers can add additional notes, upload a file and assign additional objectives/dimensions when editing. This page also now includes the Teaching Strategies color bands where you can confirm or adjust the rating. Once updated, click Save and you will be taken back to the view documentation page.
View Documentation by a Specific Child
- Select Assess from the top banner with icons.
- Select the Checkpoints from the lower menu banner at the top of the screen and select the child’s name:
3. Select an Objective from the menu at the top and you will see the dimensions for that objective:
4. Select the plus icon in the row of the child you'd like to look at and the column of the dimension you're interested in to show the color band report:
5. Select the File Folder with a number inside to view details of the documentation:
Checkpoint Period Completion
You can use the documentation sent to GOLD® via HatchSync™ for the children in your classrooms, in the same manner, you enter direct documentation.
- If completing your checkpoint by child, please follow the instructions provided in the support article linked below -
- If completing a checkpoint by class, please follow the instructions provided in the support article linked below -