This single sign-on (SSO) access is only available AFTER each user has been added into your organization’s student information system (SIS) and shared from ClassLink to Hatch Insights.
Your ClassLink Administrator needs to provide access to Ignite by Hatch™ for all users.
In order for single sign-on to launch Ignite, it must be downloaded on the device.
- Ignite by Hatch™ can be launched via the ClassLink mobile app or by logging into the ClassLink launchpad on the mobile device where the app is installed.
- Once you log into Ignite™ you can hand the device to the child to play!
- Hatch Insights can be accessed via ClassLink in two ways:
- From the ClassLink Launchpad:
Or, go to the Hatch Insights site and use the “Sign in with ClassLink” button. If you are already logged into ClassLink, you will be automatically logged in. Otherwise, you will be taken to the launchpad and after you are logged into ClassLink, you will be redirected to Insights:
BEFORE Children Play Ignite:
- Before children can play Ignite, administrators and teachers need to add a child photo (which is done through each child’s profile).
- You can add a photo by uploading it to Insights (Ignite’s reporting site), snap a picture of a child “live”, or ask families to submit a photo to respective teachers.
- To request a photo from families, family information MUST be added to the Student Information System (SIS). Please allow time for the information to sync with ClassLink, which will ensure the family’s email address is included within the child’s profile by way of Insights.
- Included in this link, you will find details regarding how to add a child’s photo to his/her profile: How do I add or change a child profile picture?
Invite Children to Play Ignite:
- Teachers launch Ignite via ClassLink, at which point they are presented with their Classroom Page before handing the device to the child(ren). The child selects his/her photo and can begin to learn as they PLAY!
We have one ClassLink app for all types of users. Depending on the device you're using this app will either launch our web version of Ignite or our app version. Note: you may be prompted to download our app version if you have not done so already
Will my device use the browser version of Ignite or the app?
- 64 bit: web app
- 32 bit: not supported
- 64 bit with Chrome browser: web app
- 64 bit without Chrome Browser: downloaded app
- 32 bit any browser: downloaded app
- web app
- iOS Devices
- mobile app
- Android Devices
- mobile app