The instructions below explain how to join a webinar from the Hatch HUB. For instructions on how to print the webinar certificate for a webinar you have previously attended, click here.
1. Sign into your Hub account or select the Hatch Hub menu item from within Insights.
2. From your Hub dashboard, select Expert Webinars:
3. Our Expert Webinars page contains a list of previously recorded webinars available on demand from our front page:
4. For new and upcoming live webinars with chat assistance, select the Webinars Calendar near the top of the page:
5. Within the calendar, select the webinar that you wish to join:6. From within the popup that launches, you can select to:
- Register (if the webinar is in the future)
- Join (if you have registered and it is time for the webinar)
- Watch past recording (if the webinar is in the past)
7. Once you’re inside the webinar, ensure that your headphones and speakers are working. The audio should begin to play, and you should see visuals appearing on your screen:
To learn about printing a PDF certificate for any webinars you have and/or plan to attend, Click here