The instructions below explain how to use the screen recorder tool found within the RMEasiteach application to record the TeachSmart activities as children play and save them to your computer so they can be viewed later.
1. Start by launching the TeachSmart activity that you would like to record. Today we will be choosing Free Play but these instructions will work regardless of what activity you choose.
2. To begin the screen recording, click the purple camera from the toolbar.
4. Then select the screen recording tool icon from the bottom right of drop down menu that appears.
3. A Screen recorder window will appear in the middle of the screen. Click the play button.
4. Next, you will be prompted to select your save location. Clicking the camera icon will allow you to save the recording to your media bank inside of the Teaching Guide software. Clicking the folder option will allow you to save the recording to your computer. Once you have made a selection, click Save.
5. If you choose the option for media bank (camera icon) you will be prompted for the tagging information. If you choose the folder option, you will be prompted to select the location and name of the file you are saving via Windows Explorer.
6. When you are finished with the recording, you can either press Ctrl+Shift+F12 or you can double click the recording tool icon in the windows task tray.
7. Depending on your selection from step 4, your recorded file will either be saved in your TeachSmart media bank or saved to your computer in the specified location as an avi file.