We are excited to see all the meaningful ways you are using Ignite by Hatch™ in your classrooms, programs, and organizations this year!
In as little as 30 minutes a week, Ignite by Hatch™ allows children to make significant progress towards kindergarten readiness and enables teachers to focus on building relationships and individualizing instruction. As a thank you for your commitment to the children you serve and for your support of us here at Hatch, we are thrilled to launch our Hatch Huddle program!
To become a member of the “Hatch Huddle,” teachers must—
- Have a class playtime average of at least 25 minutes per week for the previous month
- Log into Insights at least 5 times over the course of the month
- Complete one activity during the month (detailed in the monthly newsletter)
Eligible activities for the month of November include—
- Attend a Hatch-sponsored webinar (to find more info about our weekly webinars, please visit Hatch Early Learning by way of Facebook and/or LinkedIn).
- Complete a survey in the “Community Events” board in the Hatch HUB.
- Submit or respond to a discussion post in the Hatch HUB forum.
- Leave a review in the Apple or Google Play app stores.
And, to make this as seamless as possible for our busy teachers, we will track your progress with all the above requirements (and, we'll be in touch to let you know of your status!).
The program runs from September to May, so plan to be on the lookout for a Community Engagement Newsletter each month detailing opportunities so you can be involved!!!
Why is participating in the Hatch Huddle a great thing for YOU?!
- Consistently engaging with Ignite™ ensures the children in your program are on track toward kindergarten readiness!
- Engaging with Insights allows you to view real-time data, helps with lesson planning, assists in individualizing instruction, and provides access to hundreds of hands-on curricular experiences!
- Sharing feedback (as you do by way of the above-mentioned 'activities') helps us adjust and update the products you use, and in doing so, we are better able to support you and the children with whom you work (it is a win/win/win!!)!
In addition to reaping the benefits gained by using Ignite™ and Insights, you will be eligible to win giveaways, receive gifts, and enjoy unique content exclusive to our Hatch Huddle members!
This month, two Hatch Huddle members will win $50 gift cards to a retailer of their choice!!
If you have any questions about the Hatch Huddle program, please contact Mary Ray, User Community Lead, at email@example.com.
And there you have it! We are excited to connect with you and to see the development, growth, and FUN happening in your classrooms!
www.HatchEarlyLearning.com 1.800.624.7968 © 2021 Hatch, Inc.