The instructions below are designed for administrators. If you are a teacher and would like to carry over children, click here.
- Navigate to Hatch Insights and log in with your admin credentials.
- Classrooms for the new school year must be added first before you can carry children over from the previous year. To create a class, select “ORG MANAGEMENT” and then select “Add a Class.”
- Complete information to create the classroom and select “Create Class” to save settings.
- Once the new classroom is created, select “ORG MANAGEMENT” and then select “Add Last Year’s Children.”
- On the left-hand side, use the dropdown menu to select last year’s school/classroom and the children will appear along the bottom. Add a check mark next to the child or children that need to be carried over. On the right-hand side, select this year’s school/classroom assignment. Click “Add Selected Children” to move the children.
- Repeat Step 5 for the children that need to be added to various classrooms. Once complete, select “Done.”