The instructions below outline how to log into Ignite from your device.
- Hatch™ Teacher or Family account - You will login to Ignite by way of the Ignite app. If you do not have an account, please reach out to your school administrator to have one created.
- Administrators- If you have an administrator login, you will need to access Hatch Insights to login.
- Compatible device - Your device must meet the system requirements for Ignite by Hatch.
- Internet - In order to access/utilize Ignite, you must have an always on, high-speed internet connection.
1. Open the Ignite app on your device. Click here for instructions about how to install Ignite on your personal device.
2. If another user is logged into the device, you need to logout (of that users login). To logout, access the teacher panel and choose Log Out (in the top left corner).
3. Login using your teacher or family member credentials (note that administrators cannot log into the Ignite application). If you have trouble logging in, click "Forget your password?"
4. Once you have successfully logged in, you will see the start up animation followed by the child login screen, at which point, children can login and start their learning journey!