The following instructions outline how to log in to Ignite by Hatch™ from your device.
Hatch™ teacher or family account: You will log in to Ignite by way of the Ignite app. If you do not have an account, please reach out to your school administrator to have one created.
Administrators: If you have an administrator login, you will need to access Hatch Insights™ to login.
Compatible device: Your device must meet the system requirements for Ignite.
Internet: In order to access/utilize Ignite, you must have an always-on, high-speed Internet connection.
1. Open the Ignite app on your device. Click here for instructions about how to install Ignite on your personal device.
2. If another user is logged into the device, you need to log out of that user's login. To log out, access the teacher panel and choose Log Out (in the top-left corner).
3. Log in using your teacher or family member credentials (note that administrators cannot log in to the Ignite application). If you have trouble logging in, click Forget your password?
4. Once you have successfully logged in, you will see the startup animation followed by the child login screen, at which point, children can log in and start their learning journey!
5. You will see your classes and children ready to play Ignite after logging in. If you want to edit or add more children, simply access the teacher panel and click the Manage Children cloud. Children and classes can also be added and edited via Hatch Insights.