Organization Admin Guide for Activating HatchSync
Adding a Teaching Strategies GOLD® Admin to HatchSync
Once you have created the HatchSync admin in Teaching Strategies GOLD®, the next step is to add the newly created Teaching Strategies GOLD Admin to the HatchSync Powered by GOLD® configuration on the Hatch Insights site.
HatchSync Powered by GOLD® can support multiple unique TSG Organizations connected at one time, following the steps below.
- Navigate to Hatch Insights
- Login with your Hatch Organization Admin credentials
- From the home dashboard, in the bottom-right corner, you will see one of two options.
a. If you have not yet added a HatchSync Connection, click ‘Activate HatchSync Today’.
b. If you have added at least one HatchSync Connection, click ‘Manage GOLD® Connection’.
- On the HatchSync Connection Page, you can add a HatchSync Powered by GOLD® connection by clicking the “Add an Organization” button. Remember you can use this to add multiple Teaching Strategies GOLD® Organizations to Hatch if you need to.
- This will create a pop-up, that will guide you through the process, as well as describe an overview of how the process will work, once the connection has been correctly configured. If you haven't already, create the New Service Administrator account in Teaching Strategies GOLD
- Enter the username and password of that newly created Administrator account.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions by checking the box and click Save.
- You will see a new card created on the HatchSync Connection Page, for the connection that you have just created.
- The system syncs overnight. It may take up to 24 hours before you start to see documents sent from Ignite by Hatch to Teaching Strategies Gold®. All successfully completed child activity is sent, even if the activity occurred prior to HatchSync being activated.
Note: You can always edit the current connection (or delete it from the Edit screen), or add a new Teaching Strategies Gold Organization.