Hatch Insights Admin Roles and Capabilities
- Access to reports showing an overall program perspective
- Responsible for adding schools, school admins, teachers and classrooms into Insights
- Ability to add and/or import teachers, classrooms, children and parents into Insights
- Ability to move children between schools
- Activates HatchSync Powered by GOLD® for organization (if applicable)
- Access to reports for the schools, classrooms and child information for the schools they oversee
- Ability to add teachers, classrooms, children and parents into Insights
Hatch Insights Login Screen
How to Add Schools
- Navigate to Hatch Insights and log in as an organization admin.
- Click “Org/School Management” and select “Add a School”.
- Fill out the school information. All items with an asterisk (*) are required. Click “+Add School” once complete.
- If additional schools need to be added, click “Add Another School”, otherwise click “Done Adding Schools”.
How to Add Teachers into Insights
- Navigate to http://insights.hatchearlylearning.com and log in as an organization or school admin.
- Select “Org/School Management” and select “Add a User”.
- Fill out the teacher information. All items with an asterisk (*) beside them are required. Click “+Add User” once complete.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each teacher that needs to be added.
How to Add Children into Insights
- Navigate to Insights and log in with credentials.
- Select “Org/School Management” and select “Add a Child”.
- Complete the child’s information. All items with an asterisk (*) beside them are required.
- Select “+ More Parents” to add up to four parents/guardians per each child account.
- Click “Choose File” to upload a picture for the child (a picture must be added for the child to play) or after you add the parent information you can select the checkbox “Request photo from parent” and this will email a request to the parent for a photo submission that the teacher can accept.
- Then, select “Done” or to add additional children, select “Save and Add Another”.
- Including parent or guardian information is required for children to play Ignite™ at home and connect their progress to their classroom.
- For Teaching Strategies GOLD® users, it is encouraged to use your Teaching Strategies roster when adding children to Insights so that the first name, last name, date of birth and game language match in both systems. This information must match for HatchSync Powered by GOLD® to transfer documentation to the children successfully.