Creating a Class in Hatch Insights™
Organization administrators, school administrators, and teachers can create classes in Hatch Insights™.
Note teachers may be restricted from adding classes in some organizations.
Note that if you do not see some of the options shown here, your organization may be using automated rostering. Learn more about options for managing your data.
If you are new to Hatch and are adding a class for the very first time, your setup experience will guide you to options for adding classes after you log in.
Add a New Class
- Navigate to Hatch Insights and log in.
- Select ROSTER. Then, in the Classes section, select Add New Class.
- Give the class a name.
- Assign one or more teachers to manage the class.
- Select the class's curriculum.
- Select Create Class to save.
- If you wish to add more classes, select Add Another Class.